Sweet Tracey at French Larkspur was kind enough to give me this award - thank you Tracey!! I don't usually do these, but here goes...
So here are the rules...
(I'm not going to do the last two - there are so many blogs I love and so many people I find inspiring and encouraging, so if you like, please participate).
OK - ten HONEST things about me...I guess that means they have to be true...I may risk losing friends, but here goes!
1. When I was 8 I wanted to be a nun (maybe this explains my obsession with religious articles) - I'm really glad I didn't follow through with that.
2. When I first met my husband - I couldn't stand him. I worked for him and thought he was not very nice. I couldn't have been more wrong! He's the sweetest guy ever and is so wonderful and generous, I can't believe my luck!
3. I hate fennel - hate, hate, hate - I can eat NOTHING with fennel in it or near it or having anything to do with it.
4. My guilty pleasure is watching BRAVO reality TV shows - I Tivo them and watch them while I fold laundry or stuff pincushions (or, ok, since we're being honest, when I'm doing nothing, except watching)
5. I am a complete klutz - yet I did ballet for years (maybe the toe shoes helped)
6. I loved being pregnant...all 3 times - seriously
7. Sometimes I'm still in my jammies when I drop my kids off at school. When I do that, I live in fear that I'll have car trouble that day.
8. I am TERRIBLE with money. I have a really hard time saving...and boy, do I need to save right now (I'll post about why later), but it is REALLY hard!
9. I love school - if I could go to school for my whole life, I'd be really happy. I'm sure that makes me sound like a big geek, but I just really love to learn. My oldest son is in high school and he has the coolest classes and teachers - I wonder if he'd mind if I tagged along? (Yeah, THAT would go over well...)
10. I love Fall and Winter - they are my favorite times of year and I'm so glad they're almost here! I am not a warm weather girl in the least - yet, I live in California and have my whole life.
OK - that was really hard and I'm sure not interesting to anyone reading it in the least!! Take a try at it if you like...